TransCard is the primary driver of change in the prepaid access market.
Through our partnership in the innovative Community Bank Prepaid Program* and other programs, we are capitalizing on consumer demand and transforming financial institution retail locations into a primary prepaid marketing channel.
Our mission is simple:
TransCard enables financial institutions throughout the country to offer non-traditional transaction products. Our entire focus is on providing financial institutions with enhanced processing services, content and channel solutions. TransCard Financial Institution solutions open the door to an underserviced market of over 100 million consumers, 52% of the US bankable population, and turn unprofitable customers from cost items into contribution items.
TransCard is both a processor and a program manager, whose proprietary technology platform is the envy of the industry. Our clients enjoy the benefits of working directly with a company that is driving the transactions and managing the data. This speeds up changes, increases success in implementation and allows for maximum flexibility.
TransCard is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, "Gig City," the most advanced city in the nation for wired and wireless broadband technology. The city-run public utility, EPB, has built a gigabit passive optical network (GPON) that offers the highest-speed broadband Internet in the country. This new service beats by years the FCC’s goals as outlined in the National Broadband Plan. This remarkable accomplishment is serving as enticement for high-tech companies, such as TransCard, to locate here.
- TransCard has provided stored-value processing since 1993 and payroll cards since 1996
- TransCard was recently recognized as a "Top 10 To Watch" by InteleCard News
- In 2011, TransCard was nominated by MasterCard for Most Innovative Program in the Paybefore Awards
- In 2010, TransCard was nominated as a Paybefore Awards Outstanding New Entrant
- In 2009, TransCard was named Best-in-Category Winner for the Best Corporate-Funded Prepaid Card
- TransCard processes billions of dollars in volume managed each year.
- TransCard is a direct processor with MasterCard® and TransCard is MasterCard® Network Certified
- TransCard is PCI and SAS 70 Compliant
- TransCard has completed contactless (NFC) certification for MasterCard PayPass transactions and has NFC pilot programs underway.
*The Community Bank Prepaid Program is brought to you by TransCard, Business Solutions, a subsidiary of the ABA and MasterCard.